Mon11Jul.All dayFri22Virtual / physical eventSUMMER SCHOOL 2022Higher training course that will focus on engineering disciplines with particular reference to the topics of the NVH for Industry 4.0, both from the point of view of virtual simulation and experimentation(All day) Via Saragat, 1, Ferrara Event Organized By: Higher Education School in NVH for Industry 4.0
Details of the event
DATE: 11-22 JULY 2022 WHAT IT IS ABOUT: It is a high-level training course
Details of the event
DATE: 11-22 JULY 2022
WHAT IT IS ABOUT: It is a high-level training course that will focus on engineering disciplines with particular reference to the topics of the NVH for Industry 4.0, both from the point of view of virtual simulation and experimentation. In particular, the summer school will cover the following topics
- Introduction to NVH
- Experimental NVH analysis (vibrational and acoustic measurements of rotating machines, experimental modal analysis)
- Numerical NVH analysis (dynamic and acoustic finite element analysis, Multibody analysis, finite contour analysis)
- Predictive maintenance through vibration analysis (signal analysis, diagnostics, prognostics)
- NVH performance optimization methods.
The aim of the school will be to provide the highest technical level skills necessary for the complete resolution of NVH problems in the industry, for the development of new methods of investigation, research and innovation. The level of study will be that of a second level university master. Particular space will be devoted to practical applications. The participants, at the end of the training course, will be able to be autonomous in the use of the methodologies covered by the training.
WHO IS IT FOR?: The minimum entry requirements are the possession of a bachelor's degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) topics. The summer school is aimed at interested students, company employees, doctoral students, sector professionals. To access the school, participation in other organized events is not required.
EDUCATIONAL CREDITS AND FINAL EXAM: At the end of the school and only for those who have actively attended at least 80% of the theoretical and practical lessons, a certificate of participation will be provided. The participant will also have the opportunity to receive 6 ECTS if, in addition to attending the 80% of theoretical and practical lessons, he will support and pass a final oral exam. The 6 CFUs will be recognized for candidates who enroll in master's degree courses in mechanical engineering at the Universities of Ferrara, Bologna, Parma, Modena and Reggio Emilia, by submitting an appropriate application for recognition to the Career Office. Candidates from other universities will have to contact the student secretariats to activate the credit recognition process provided by another university.
6 CFDs will be provided for doctoral students attending doctoral courses in engineering and pertaining to the Universities of Ferrara, Bologna, Parma, Modena and Reggio Emilia who actively attend at least 80% of theoretical and practical lessons.
DURATION: 80 hours overall, of which 40 hours in streaming and 40 hours in presence
LANGUAGE: theoretical and practical lessons will be held in English
TEACHERS: Prof.. Emiliano Mucchi, University of Ferrara; Prof.. Marco Troncossi, University of Bologna; Dr. Antonio Zippo, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia; Prof.. Marco Cocconcelli, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia; Prof.. Elisabetta Manconi, University of Parma; Prof.. Stephan Heyns, University of Pretoria; Prof.. Cécile Capdessus, University of Orleans; Prof.. Jean-François DEÜ, Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers; Prof. S. Sorokin, Aalborg University; Dr. L. Maggi, Gea Group; Dr. S. Sorrentino, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia; Dr. V. Tolerines, PCB Piezotronics; Dr. G. D'Elia, University of Ferrara; Dr. M. Calloni, WELL YES; Ing. E. Proner, University of Ferrara; Dr. D. Catelani/ G. Bartolozzi , Hexagon; Prof. F. Pompoli, University of Ferrara.
Organizational notes: lunches are offered. Possibility for those who request it and are not resident in the province of Ferrara of free overnight stay in one of the affiliated hotels (limited places).
Number of competitors: maximum number 30
LOCATION: Theoretical lessons and laboratory experiences will be held in the classrooms and laboratories of the Scientific Pole of the University of Ferrara and Saragat, 1 - Ferrara.
STREAMING PROGRAM 11-15 JULY 2022
- Monday 11/07/2022: Course Introduction, Basics of NVH I, Basics of NVH II
- Tuesday 12/07/2022: Signal processing I, Measuring vibration, Measuring Acoustics
- Wednesday 13/07/2022: Rotating Machinery I, Rotating Machinery II
- Thursday 14/07/2022: Finite elements methods in vibrations, Finite elements methods in acoustics
- Friday 15/07/2022: Multibody analysis, Boundary element methods
PRESENCE PROGRAM 18-22 JULY 2022
- Monday 18/07/2022: Laboratory session: NVH (measuring vibration, noise, instrumentations, calibration).
- Tuesday 19/07/2022: Laboratory session: rotating machinery
- Wednesday 20/07/2022: Environmental testing, Laboratory session: Shaker 3D / Anechoic chamber
- Thursday 21/07/2022: Laboratory session: experimental modal analsyis
- Friday 22/07/2022: NVH case studies, Company stands with demos and presentations.
The inscription it is mandatory, to do so it is necessary to fill in the request using the format below
Registration is considered confirmed only after receipt of the confirmation email by firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in the event is free.
july 11 (Monday) - 22 (Friday)
Classrooms and laboratories of the University of Ferrara
Via Saragat, 1, Ferrara
Tel: 0532 974151
Higher Education School in NVH for Industry 4.0